Friday, December 29, 2006

Lullabye

So I think that instead of moving back to San Antonio and finding a job in Texas I'm going to move to New York City instead. That means I'll be living out of peoples apartments and trying to find a job for the next two months. I will be back in San Antonio on the 12th and then off to New York at some point in January.

In other news, I really want Nintendo DS Light. They're so cool! Awesomeness always ensues from that small gaming system. My family and I have been playing tetris for pretty much the entire time that I've been home. I really wanna see my friends: John, Arya, Calvin, Rob, and Grace. So if you're any of the aforementioned people please call me.

2 Comments:

At 2:50 AM, Blogger watching.skies said...

I have a DS Lite.

I also have a job. In SD.

So get your ass down here.

 
At 12:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

my Lord is Calvin lazy and testy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home