Monday, October 02, 2006

Homecoming King

I stole this from Arya. Hope you don't mind buddy.

January

1. Did you have a new year's resolution this year?
I don't think I did.

2. Who kissed you at midnight?
Jack Daniels. We made out alot that night.

3. Does it snow where you live?
nope.

4. Do you like hot chocolate?
sure do.

5. Have you ever been to Times Square to watch the ball drop?
Nope. I have been to Times Square though

FEBRUARY

1. Who was your valentine in 2006?
Leslie Armin

2. When you were little, did you buy valentines for your class?
Sure did. I Choo-Choo-Choose You!

3. Do you care if the groundhog sees its shadow or not?
I don't care if a damn rodent see his own damn shadow!

MARCH

1. Are you Irish?
nope

2. Did you wear green on St. Patty's Day?
Nope

3. What did you do for St. Patty's Day in 2006?
I cant remember if thats the year I went over to Justins and watched Joe and Stephen get drunk

4. Are you happy when winter is pretty much over?
NO! I love cold weather. All those wonderful layers of clothing!

APRIL

1. Do you like the rain?
yes. It feels like the earth is cleaner and leaves that wonderful smell of crisp empty parking lots.

2. Did you play an April fool's joke on anyone this year?
I don't think so.

3. Did anything exciting happen during this month?
San Marcos Trip!!!!!!!!!

4. Did YOU CELEBRATE 4/20?
nope

MAY

1. What's your favorite kind of flower?
i don't really have a favorite flower. Texas wild flowers are nice though

2. Do you like the spring?
Yes.

3. Finish the phrase "April showers":
bring may flowers

4. First color you think of during this month?
blue

JUNE

1. Did you go on any vacations in June?
nope. I think i went to austin a couple of times

2. Did you realize nothing special happens in June?
ummmm ya? I dunno?

JULY

1. What did you do on the 4th of July?
I think I watched the fire works go off over the Texas Hill Country from the window of my apartment

2. Did you go on any vacations during this month?
Maybe to Austin or Houston

3. Did you blast the A/C all day?
yes!!! OMG its fucking Texas!

AUGUST

1. Will you do anything special to end off your summer?
Went to New York City to visit my cousin. Decided thats where I want to end up.

2. what was your favorite memory of summer 2006?
Project Runway, and NYC

3. Did you have a sunburn?
nope

4. Did you go to the beach a lot?
no. I wish i did. I miss home.
SEPTEMBER

1. Did you attend school/college in '05?
Yes

2. Who is/was your favorite teacher?
i don't even remember what classes i took

3. Do you like fall better than summer?
YA!

OCTOBER

1. What was your favorite halloween costume ever?
I got to be Superman one year when i was in kindergarten and then i got to reuse a crappy vampire cape for the next eight years.

2. What's your favorite candy?
red vines

3. What did you dress up like last year?
nothing. This year I want to dress up like Ash from Evil Dead.

NOVEMBER

1. Whose house did you go to for thanksgiving?
I stayed in my apartment in San Antonio

2. Do you love stuffing?
meh

3. What were you thankful for?
My family and friends

DECEMBER

1. Do you celebrate Christmas?
yes

2. If not, what do you celebrate?


3. Have you ever been kissed under mistletoe?
nope

4. What do you want this year?
A job

5. Do you like cold weather?
Absolutely!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home