Monday, September 25, 2006

Titans GO!

The damn H key on my keyboard does not work as well as it used to. So if there are random H's missing I apologize.

So on Saturday Me, Hayley, Jennifer C, and Laura spent eight hours watching Project Runway. Some of you may not think this was as awesome as it was, but let me assure you that it was pretty awesome. My favorite designer would have to be Daniel V. His stuff looks pretty good. (I AM TOTALLY NOT GAY!)

I haven't been to Capoeira in a while. I've been feeling pretty lazy lately, plus I had a massive amount of work to do last week. I need to start getting back. My +1 to dexterity has been slowly fading.

Graduation is coming up for me. I'll admit I'm a little intimidated by that idea. It'll be the first time in 18 years that I won't be going to school. That idea is nice, but I'll miss the college lifestyle. On top of that I have to find a job. I have an internship right now that may turn into something, but who knows? The places I've been looking don't seem to have any openings or I don't really want to relocate to that particular state (if anybody has connections LET ME KNOW PLEASE?!?!). There are three places I have my heart set on: Texas (preferably Dallas, Houston, Austin, or San Antonio), NYC, or San Francisco.

I want to work in comics or something nerdy. I've been a nerd (geek, dork, spaz, wanker, etc.) my entire life so I think I'm well prepared to work with people who prefer florescent lighting than real sunlight. I'm really nervous about not being able to find a job after college. I want to help my family out, and I want to be able to be independent from my parents. I think the idea of actually being on my own is what's making me antsy.

Anyways that's what's been up with me.

O YA! This Saturday (9/30) San Marcos trip!!!! Let me know if you want to go!!!! We'll set up rides!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home