Thursday, April 27, 2006

Cause it makes me that much stronger, Makes me work a little bit harder, Makes me that much wiser, So thanks for making me a fighter

Lijay and I had previously discussed what we thought constitutes a sport. And the two criteria that we decided need to be met are that:

1. There needs to be some way to adversely affect your opponent actions or gameplay, through your own actions or gameplay.
2. There needs to be an objective scoring system.

This conversation then ensued:

-Jeff: Do you think boxing is a sport? Because you can win by KO. But you can also win by judgment and the scoring is subjective.

-Lijay: Yes, I think boxing is a sport, but I think it's a little gay.

-Jeff: What?! How can it be gay?

-Lijay:Topless muscular men prancing in silk shorts, fighting for a belt and "purse".

-Jeff: Seems right up your alley.

-Lijay- I start training next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home