Sunday, February 12, 2006

The boys tell how Poncho fell, and Lefty is living in cheap hotels.

Friday night was fun. I thought it was going to be a quiet night with just me and Leslie. But we decided that we wanted to go out. So I called my cousin Leway and my friend Michael to see if they wanted to go to a bar. A couple of Leway's friends as well as Leslie's friend Kristi joined us. We ended up going to a place called the Bombay Bicycle Club. It was a neat little club with a lot of people. I had a Bud Light. It was cool because it had a rodeo cowboy on the bottle. I think because the San Antonio Stockshow and Rodeo is coming soon.

We decided that we wanted to go somewhere quieter. We made our way over to Hooligans Sportsbar and Grill. Leway met a waitress there, but he didn't get her number like I told him to. Smuck. I met a nice Long Island Iced Tea. We talked for a little bit before I realized that it wouldn't work out. Long distance relationships rarely do. After beating Michael at air hockey, 7-4, we decided to go back to Leway's place.

We sat around and drank some more. The guys had Romeo y Julieta cigars. That's where we made fun of Leeway for being gay. Here are some excerpts:
-You know what Leway's favorite food is?
-Sausage
-You know what his favorite sausage is?
-Jimmy Dean
-You know what Leway's favorite rice dish is?
-White on rice
-You know what his favorite soda is?
-Squirt

We ended the night with Wedding Crashers. I've seen that movie like eight times now and it's still really funny. I didn't think it would be but it is. Anyways it was a fun night but a boring blog entry. Weird huh?

2 Comments:

At 8:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know that you created a journal to be funny, but that wasn't funny at all. Man, I didn't even crack a smile. Furthermore, there several glaring grammatical errors.

Love always,

Leslie


P.S. I still love you even though your entry sucked.

 
At 11:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow Jeff, you are getting knocked even by your lady friend (whom i never met, you bastard). serves you right.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home