Thursday, February 09, 2006

These old boots still got a lot of ground they haven't covered yet.

To tell y'all the truth I only started this blog so I could be cool and funny like my friend Robbie, but when I sat down to write down a funny post I realized that I'm not that funny. That was sad. In fact it was the saddest moment of my life. Well not really the saddest moment of my life, but it was sorta disappointing. Actually it wasn't really disappointing but a lesser shade of disappointing. I don't know the word. But it made me realize I needed to stop wasting my days watching Justice League Unlimited episodes and wishing I had my modded Xbox back. Man I miss that Xbox.

I did make it to Capoeira class tonight. This is the third time I've gone this week. Three straight nights of Capoeira takes its toll on the body. My back, legs, shoulders, triceps, and other muscle groups that I didn't even know I had are sore. It's getting hard to do simple things like move my mouse so I can start the fifth season of Justice League Unlimited. *NERD ALERT, PLEASE REMAIN CALM*. In the fourth season the Justice League just made the ultra-secret government agency, Cadmus, realize it was being duped by Lex Luthor. But it all worked out due to the heroism and quick thinking of the Flash. Who might I add nearly merged with the Speed Force fighting a Brainiac and Lex Luthor amalgam. *NERD ALERT ENDING IN 3...2...1...* I can almost do a back tuck. I can do a back Handspring but I wouldn't try it without a spotter.

That's all I got for now. Robbie I'm still working on that section for you. I'll try to get it done over the weekend.

I guess I'll be seeing you down the road.

5 Comments:

At 9:00 AM, Blogger watching.skies said...

I always thought Robby would prefer "Robby" spelled with a "y", not an "ie". "ie" seems a little fruity to me. Robby just doesn't seem like the type.

 
At 10:20 AM, Blogger Jeffrey "Tucano" Hou said...

You know I was never sure how Robbie (Robby) wanted his name spelled. He told me once but I forgot.

 
At 12:09 PM, Blogger RobChas said...

I put Robb*y* up in response to your comment on my blog...Calvin knows, damn you jeff. not only is Robbie fruity and dorky, but it's C a n a d i a n. dammit Jeff.

And I found your post very funny. Don't worry too much about the lines I requested...you could give'm to me on the day I die and you'll still give'm to me earlier than Grace and Johnny.

 
At 2:29 PM, Blogger watching.skies said...

Oh, and by the way, thank you Jeffrey "Tucano" Hou, for RUINING THE END OF JUSTICE LEAGUE SEASON 4!

Asshole.

 
At 1:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha ha,

who knew jeff could do so much damage with one simple post? oh wait, i did.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home