Monday, March 27, 2006

Recycled Paper. 100% post consumer waste.

It's 6:40 AM. I have been up all night studying for a business law test. I thought I liked this class when I first started. All these rules about who got what and why they got it. But there's only so much a man can read about property conversion and appropriation before they go nuts.

I have an internship opportunity this weekend. It is for a local art group called the community art network (CAN). It doesn't pay, but I get a stipend at the end. It might be fun so I'm going to check it out.

I saw the movie RENT. It was ok, but then I saw the movie The Aristocrats and I nearly threw up. That movie is funny and disgusting. It's fu-gusting, if you will.

Ok two more hours and I'm done. Sorry I haven't updated in a while.

This is cool

Buy some Extra Cool Watermelon gum. It's delicious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home