Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Brother, can you spare two dimes?

People like Arya make me smile. This is from July of 2003:

"Alright jeff here we go:

so jeff and i use to have "beef" we
don't why or what it was about, but
we "squashed" it. Just like I squash
him at Virtua Tennis BOOYAH GRANDMA !
Anyways, the cool thing about jeff is
that he is one of the most
understanding people there are out
there. He very rarely acts without
kindness or the eternal of flame of
love for mankind in his heart. Jeff
deserves the best of everything in this
world. For those of you reading this,
be prepared for one of the people in
this world who is NOT AFRAID TO BE
HIMSELF. I think that's probably why I
like him so much. Even though I give
him crap sometimes for his goofiness I
love him for that. SHHHHHHHHH tell NO
one. In finishing, Jeff is one of my
best friends and I wouldn't trade his
friendship for anything in the world."

I miss this guy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home